i make music, under a couple different names.
lately i've been making synth-pop music under my own name on my bandcamp, but in the past i've released odd chiptune experiments as "electronic fox," long winded 80s pop as "brunhilde," and various tracks from across projects on my soundcloud.
i have a record label but not really called "possum possum possum records." i started it in 2018 when i really wanted to start a label for some reason and i havent been able to bring myself to delete it. if you wanna be on it email me or something
i've been working on a new project, which i call "the opossums." it's something i call candy-pop, which is rock-inflected indiepop, with lots of cheap gritty synthesizers and catchy, sticky-sweet melodies.
the opossums ( page )
- "candy!!!" (album, TBA)
biddy fox ( page )
- "floralities" (kinda-compilation, oct 2019)
- "i'm just a person, leave me be" w/ fezzy (album, dec 2018)
- "boys are fake, girls are real" (single, aug 2018)
- "be my lover tonite" (single, oct 2018)
- "there's something wrong with me but i don't know what" (album, jun 2018)
- "the wolves" (album, oct 2017)
- "brünhilde" (album, may 2018)